bioMérieux SA (hereinafter "bioMérieux") maintains this Internet site (the "Site") for your personal information, education and better knowledge of bioMérieux' group activities only. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without bioMérieux' written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following conditions ("General Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept the General Conditions without limitation or qualification.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these General Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of bioMérieux. bioMérieux neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with bioMérieux.
- While bioMérieux uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, bioMérieux makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. bioMérieux assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risks. Neither bioMérieux nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any content thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. bioMérieux makes no warranties or representations that the Site is free from errors, virus or other harmful materials nor that it will run without disruption; bioMérieux assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of bioMérieux and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these General Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that bioMérieux will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of legal prosecution.
- The Site and its content, including without limitation any drawing, article, diagram, image, picture, video material, sound material and any other material contained herein ("Materials"), are protected by copyright, author rights, neighbouring rights and/or other property rights according to French and International Laws and Treaties on Intellectual Property and Privacy Protection. Such Materials are either the property of bioMérieux or of third parties having granted to bioMérieux the rights and licenses to use them herein.
- The reproduction and use of any Material is hereby authorised for your own personal information and knowledge of bioMérieux's group and products, to the exclusion of any commercial purpose whatsoever, provided that any such use and reproduction retains all copyright and other proprietary notices. Any reproduction or use of the Materials and any part thereof other than for personal and private use is strictly prohibited without bioMérieux's prior written consent.
- Distribution, reproduction, representation, adaptation, modification, publication, transmission, translation, sale, and otherwise disposal of all or part of the Materials as well as of the presentation and the organisation of the Site, in any form and by any mean whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of bioMérieux.
- The Site may contain links to other Internet sites which are provided to you only for convenience purposes. bioMérieux has no control on such sites nor reviewed all the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of sites linked to the Site. Your linking to or use of such sites and/or their content is at your own risks.
- Although bioMérieux may from time to time monitor or review discussions, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, bioMérieux is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law.
- Software from this Site may be further subject to French, United States or any other country's export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. Check your local laws and regulations accordingly before downloading or exporting any software from this Site.
- This Site may from time to time contain information relating to various medical and health issues. This is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own doctor or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing anybody's health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult your own doctor and medical advisors.
- Any information contained in the Site that relates to bioMérieux's products and services shall not be legally binding. bioMérieux reserves the right to update and amend the Site and any information contained herein, including these General Conditions. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current General Conditions to which you are bound.
In accordance with laws governing the protection of personal data, Users are hereby informed that while connecting to this Internet site ("the Site"), personal information will be automatically or voluntarily collected, retained and used as follows. If the Users do not wish such personal data be collected, retained and used according to the following conditions, they shall inform the Webmaster accordingly.
Personal data collected through each connection to the Site may, in particular, come from
- the registration of Users' IP address through each connection;
- the automatic (login) or voluntary registration of Users' basic contact and identification information (such as name, address, telephone, fax, e-mail, company address or any other information the user agrees to submit) through the participation to chat room, studies, on line survey, the request for further information on bioMérieux including marketing and advertising materials, the subscription to newsletters or to any application form and the like.
Personal data collected will only be used by bioMérieux and its affiliates and, unless otherwise specified at the collection time, will not be disclosed to or shared with any third party for any purposes.
- personal data collected through each connection will be used to track Users' browsing on the Site so as to enable bioMérieux to make connection statistics on the most visited pages and, generally, to monitor and improve the running of the site;
- personal data collected through chat rooms, online surveys, surther information application forms, subscription to newsletters and the like shall only be used to meet the purpose for which such information have been submitted and collected. Any subscription to a newsletter may be cancelled, at any time, by sending an e-mail to the Webmaster.
Users may request to access, modify and delete personal data at any time by sending an electronic mail to the Webmaster who shall make its best efforts to deal with the request as soon as practicable.
BIOMERIEUX, the blue logo, 3P, 3P logo vert, 3P logo Silver, AdiaFood, AIR IDEAL (logo wave), AnagnosTec, API, api (logo), APIWEB, ARGENE, ASAP, ATB, BACARA, BACT/ALERT, BacT/LINK, BacT/VIEW, BactiFlow, BIOBALL, bio-discs, BIOFIRE, BIOFIRE logo noir et blanc, BIOFIRE logo couleur, Biofire logo Double Hélice noir et blanc, Biofire logo Double Hélice couleur, BIOLIAISON, BIOMERIEUX PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS, BIONEXIA, BioNumerics, BLUE LINE, CASA, CHEMFLOW, ChemSwab (logo), CHEMUNEX, CHL, chromID logo, CINAkit, CLINITROL, ColorSeed, COMBIBAG, COUNT-SLIDE, COUNT-TACT, CPS, D-Count, DA VINCI, DATAPROBE, DETECT TO @ACT, DILUBAG, DILUMAT, DILUMIX, DILUTUBE, DIVERSILAB, DUOTEK, Easy Mix, easyMAG, EasySeed, EASYSTAIN, EASYSTREAM, EMAG, ENDOGRADE, ENDOLISA, Endo-RS, ENDOTRAP, EndoZyme, Enzyline, EpiSeq, ESIA, ESTREAM, Etest (Device), EviSight, Expression (Stylisée), FAN, FILMARRAY, FIRST LINE BIOLOGY, FLUOLINE, FLUORASSURE, FMLA, FoodExpert-ID, FROM DIAGNOSIS THE SEEDS OF BETTER HEALTH, GENE-UP, HEMOLINE, HEPANOSTIKA, hyBeads, hyglos, HyGluTex, I (Stylisé), IBILOOP, IBISA, LABFREE, LABGUARD, LABIDEAL, LUMINOMAT, LUMINOSWAB, LYFOCULTS, LYOTROL, MASTERCLAVE, MB/BacT, MIC-E, miniMAG, MONOSLIDE TEST, MONOTEK, MONOTROL, MWS r-gene, MYLA, NUCLIPREP, NUCLISENS, NUCLISENS EASYQ, NUCLISENTRAL, OBSERVA and Design, Bulles de couleur de BIOMERIEUX PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS, PLAYCASE, PolyViteX, PORTAGERM, PREVI, PROTILINE, PYXELIS, QUANTISWAB, R-GENE, RAMSCAN, RapiD 20E, RAPIDEC, REBECCA, RTU, SALMA, SALSA, SAMPL’AIR, SARAMIS, SCAN RDI, SCANRDI, SLIDEX, SM, SMASHER, SMS, SPR, STERICLEAR, SYSTEM U3, TANGO, TEMPO, Testremsa Dubble (Device), Testremsa (Device), THXID, TOMKEY, Toxo FA, TOXOSPOTIF, TREPANOSTIKA, UNIDATRIX, UNITROL, URILINE, VIDAS, VIDIA, VIGIGUARD, VIKIA, VILINK, VIRONOSTIKA, VIRTUO, VITEK, VITEK Card, WRAPSURE, XACT, Zymo-trol are used, pending and/or registered trademarks belonging to bioMérieux SA or one of its subsidiaries or companies.
Any other name or trademark is the property of its respective owner.
Credits and contributions
Suppliers and Partners on the Site:
- SMILE (http://www.smile.fr/)
- COLT Télécommunications France (http://www.colt-telecom.fr)
Credits, Photos and Illustrations:
- Noël Bouchut
- Pascal Buiret
- Nicolas Giraud
- Jean-Baptiste Gaudin
- Georges Fessy
- Véronique Vedrenne
- Christian Ganet
- Studio PONS
- Théra Conseil